HOW IT WORKS
1. Contact us at the following email address (email@example.com) by filling in the following form:
2. We will respond to your email with:
- a link to the requested product, adjusted to your needs
- a link to make the deposit payment
- a copy of the rental contract.
If you agree to all terms: proceed with the purchose using both links, as if it were a normal product, return the signed contract and attach a copy of both sides of your ID.
3. If everything is in order, you will receive a confirmation email and we will send you the equipment on the reserved date.
4. The day after the last day of the reservation, a courier will go to your pick-up address in the morning to pick up the package. Make sure you have it ready to deliver, properly packed and protected, with everything just as you received it.
5. Once we receive the equipment back at our facilities and we verify that everything is in order, you will be notified and the deposit will be returned.
Important: The rental procedure requires some time (due to the exchange of emails and documents), please request it as far in advance as possible.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The rental products are subject to the following conditions:
- The indicated price corresponds to the base fee for one day of rental of the product (VAT included).
- The client must deposit a deposit of 20% of the sale value of the product or a minimum of €200. Provided that everything is in order, the deposit will be reimbursed to the client on the day of the return of the equipment.
- The day the client receives the product will count as the first day of rental and must be paid according to the corresponding fee.
- The client must return the equipment the morning after the last day of the rental period.
- In the event of an accident, deterioration, breakage, breakdown, loss or theft occurring during the rental period of the product, the customer must cover the costs of the subsequent repair or return, taking as a reference the sale value of the product (VAT included) .
- The reservation of the equipment must be made at least 24 hours in advance with respect to the shipment of the same.
- A copy of the contract will be provided to the client, which must be returned signed together with a copy of his/her ID on both sides. This must be done before the equipment is delivered to the customer.
- Shipping costs (round trip) have a total cost of € 18.
- When returning the product to Ganga Electrónica, the customer must pack the product as received, with all the parts and accessories, clean, so that it is protected against possible blows and that the contents of the package are not visible.
- If the product is not delivered within the indicated period, the base fee will be deducted from the deposit once for each day of delay.
- The cancellation of a rental order must be requested with at least two business days (Monday to Friday, with a cut-off time of 5:00 p.m.) of notice regarding the delivery date of the equipment. If the cancellation is requested the day before, before 17:00, the client must pay 50% of the base fee corresponding to a day's rental. If the cancellation is requested the day before the delivery date, after 5:00 p.m. or the day of the delivery date, you must reject the package to the delivery person (since the shipment will already be in progress) and pay 100% of the base fee corresponding to a rental day.
IMPORTANT: Contact Us always before purchasing the product to check the availability of the equipment.