One pot, endless possibilities
Prepare delicious treats for the whole family and dinner party dishes without worrying about time with this Crockpot digital slow cooker. With its 7.5 l capacity, this extra-large pot is ideal for large families and celebrations. In addition, the brushed finish of the dark-colored stainless steel adds a touch of elegance to any kitchen.
- The 7.5 liter volume allows the preparation of up to 10 servings at a time
- The food is prepared below the boiling point at all times, thanks to which it retains its excellent flavor
- Easy button operation
- The two cooking levels, High and Low, differ in the duration and intensity of the preparation.
- Special mode to heat food and maintain food temperature
- The cooking time can be individually set from 30 minutes to 20 hours.
- Digital display shows countdown of time to complete cooking
- The ceramic inner pot is also suitable for oven, microwave oven, dishwasher safe and refrigerator storage. - Power consumption: 320 W
- Number of programs: 2 - Volume: 7.5 l
- Color: stainless steel / black
Why use a slow cooker?
Crockpot cooks at a low temperature and for long periods of time. When cooking in this way and with the pot closed, all the meat and vegetable juices, with their flavor and high nutritional content, are naturally permeated in the recipe without being lost or evaporated. Low temperature cooking ensures textures and flavors difficult to achieve with other cooking methods.
Cooking with Crockpot is quick and easy: you don't need more than ten minutes to have everything ready and ready for Crockpot to do the rest. You just have to put the ingredients, turn on the pot and select the cooking time. And due to its low electrical consumption, it is totally safe to leave the pot cooking while you enjoy your time or take the opportunity to rest.
Using a Crockpot pot is four times cheaper than using a glass ceramic, since the energy consumption is much lower. In addition, it guarantees a healthy diet, because it does not cause a loss of nutrients, as it does with other cooking methods.
It will take a minute to hand wash your Crockpot. The pot, due to its top quality non-stick treatment, is quick and easy to clean. And if you don't feel like washing by hand, both the glass lid and the ceramic pot can be put in the dishwasher without any problem.