Irix Lens 15mm f/2.4 Blackstone for Canon
The Irix 15mm F2.4 Blackstone Canon is designed for the Canon EF full-frame camera (but also suitable for APS-C sensor) and offers a minimum focusing distance of 28cm. The lens is provided with a ‘neutrino’ coating to exclude any kind of ghosting, color aberration, and flare as much as possible. The lens consists of 15 elements in 11 groups. The construction includes three elements with a high refractive index (HRI), two with an extra-low dispersion (ED), and two aspherical lenses which are responsible for minimization of distortion and aberrations. In addition, this construction offers a significant improvement in image edge clarity and overall image quality.
The housing is made of high-grade magnesium and aluminum and is able to withstand 'extreme conditions'. The manual focus ring feels very high quality and ensures a ‘clicking’ tactile feedback. The Irix 15mm F2.4 lens is designed to deliver the best optical performance for high-quality full frame SLRs.
- Ultra-wide: 110 degree field of view
- Rectilinear Lens: Minimum Distortion
- Weather-Sealed Construction
- Compatible with Full Frame and APS-C
- Rear Gel Filter Slot
- Innovative Focus Lock
- Infinity "Click" Position
- Semi-automatic modes (PASM) support
- In-Camera Focus Indication Support
- All exposure parameters are saved in EXI