Sigma 20mm F1.4 DG HSM Art for Nikon
Sigma 20mm F1.4 DG HSM Art Lens for Nikon
The Sigma 20mm F1.4 DG HSM Art Lens for Nikon produces light-sensitive brightness and beautiful "bokeh" effects to create a unique viewing experience. The angle of the lens and its depth of field caused by the large aperture lens make it ideal for landscapes and starry skies, but also for snapshots, low-light situations, indoor photography, portraits with natural "bokeh" effects, and much more. more. The optical design minimizes distortion and lateral chromatic aberration, preventing reduction of glare at the edges of the image.
The hypersonic motor (HSM) ensures quiet and fast focusing, optimizing the autofocus (AF) algorithm for better performance. The user can switch to manual focus (MF) mode at any time, simply by rotating the focus ring. This feature makes focusing very fast because there is no need to change any AF / MF switches.
- Lens construction: 15 elements in 11 groups
- Minimum focus distance: 27cm
- Super Multi Layer Coating to reduce flare and ghosting
- Ultra Low Dispersion and Super Low Dispersion lens elements
- Very fast AF thanks to hypersonic motor
- 1 year warranty
- Invoice without VAT (price you see, price you pay)
- Free shipping