Tamron SP 150-600mm F5-6.3 Di VC USD G2 Canon
The Tamron SP 150-600mm F5-6.3 Di VC USD G2 Canon it is a versatile lens that ensures a great zoom range. The lens has an optimized optical design with three LD glass elements. This reduces chromatic aberrations and colored fringes throughout the entire zoom range. EBand and BBAR coatings also reduce ghosting and flare in strong lighting conditions.
A new feature is the USD (Ultrasonic Silent Drive) ring-type mechanism, which improves AF speed. Plus, it increases precision when focusing on moving objects. With Full Manual Control, you can make focus adjustments directly by hand, without having to switch between AF and MF modes. In addition, the Tamron SP 150-600mm Di VC USD G2 features the Tamron VC stabilization technique, which enables the use of up to 4.5 slower shutter speed scales.
Features of the Tamron SP 150-600mm F5-6.3 Di VC USD G2 Canon
- Lens construction: 21 elements in 13 groups
- Minimum focus distance: 2.2 meters
- Maximum zoom ratio 1: 3.9
- Ultrasonic Silent Drive (USD)
- Image Stabilizer up to 4.5 scales
- Front lens supplied with fluorine coating
- EBand liner and BBAR liner
- Filter Size: 95mm
- Tamron SP 150-600mm F5-6.3 Di VC USD Canon G2
- Front and rear lens caps
- Target Cover
- Gondola Tripod