Nikkor Z 24-70mm f/4 S - White Box
The Nikkor Z 24-70mm F4 S lens seeks a new dimension in optical performance. The lens has an unprecedented flexible design made possible by the combination of the larger Z-mount with its 55mm internal diameter and shorter 16mm flare distance. The lens offers high resolution, both when taking photos and recording video, and has several useful functions, such as focal length correction or shift (angle of view varies when focus is adjusted), ease of use, smooth exposure control, and a trim ring. In addition, the lens is very suitable for shooting videos due to its silent use.
The Nikkor Z 24-70mm F4 S is an interchangeable lens from the S-Line. The S-Line is a series of NIKKOR Z lenses that meets a new standard for optical performance and sets new standards for quality and design. The image reproduction of these lenses surpasses that of conventional f/4 and f/1.8 lenses.
Features of the Nikkor Z 24-70mm F4 S
- The standard 24mm wide-angle to 70mm medium-long telephoto focal length range can be used for a wide variety of scenes and subjects.
- In addition, the image reproduction will make you change your mind about the possibilities of zoom lenses with a maximum aperture of f/4 permanently.
- An optical design that suppresses variations in aberrations, from close-ups to infinity, making the image even sharper at the edges at maximum aperture. The shortest focal length of only 0.3 m throughout the entire zoom range and gives excellent reproduction of highlights.
- One ED glass, one ED aspherical lens element, and three aspherical lens elements.
- Nano Crystal Coating has been used to suppress image shadows and highlights.
- The lens is powerful enough to provide great optical performance and is extremely useful. Use a retraction mechanism without having to press a button. This results in a compact lens that can be taken anywhere.
- The design takes into account resistance to dust and the density of water droplets. Carbon fluorine coating is applied to the surface of the front element of the lens.