Nikkor Z 50mm f / 1.8 S
The objective Nikkor Z 50mm F1.8 S seeks a new dimension in optical performance. The lens has an unprecedented flexible design made possible by the combination of the larger Z-mount with its 55mm internal diameter and a shorter 16mm spread distance. The lens offers high resolution, both when taking pictures and when recording video, and has several useful functions, such as focal length correction or variation (variation of the angle of view when the focus is adjusted), ease of use, smooth exposure control and a adjusting ring. Also, the lens is very suitable for shooting videos due to its quiet use.
The Nikkor Z 50mm F1.8 S is an interchangeable lens from the S-Line. The S-Line is a series of NIKKOR Z lenses that meets a new standard for optical performance and sets new guidelines for quality and design. The image reproduction of these lenses surpasses that of conventional f / 4 and f / 1.8 lenses.
NIKKOR Z 50mm f / 1.8 S Features
- Excellent image reproduction for beautiful images that will permanently change your mind about the capabilities of the 50mm f / 1.8 lens.
- Excellent suppression of longitudinal chromatic aberrations providing superior resolution with natural reproduction of fine textures at maximum aperture.
- Clear and sharp reproduction of details, from the center of the image to the edges, regardless of the shooting distance.
- Smooth, beautiful bokeh at any shooting distance that is only possible with a bright lens
- Two ED glass elements and two aspherical lens elements.
- Nano Crystal Coating is used to suppress shadow and light spots.
- The powerful new stepping motor (STM) allows you smooth and precise AF control, both when taking pictures and when recording video.
- With dust resistance and water droplet density in mind, the entire lens is sealed, including the moving parts.
- 1 year warranty
- Invoice without VAT (price you see, price you pay)
- Free shipping.