SHARP, LIGHT AND WIDE ANGLE
This small and lightweight 24mm prime lens combines a wide-angle view with a fast aperture for creative shooting, even in low light. Plus, with a 5-stop optical image stabilizer and silent autofocus, it's also perfect for shooting smooth, high-quality movies.
From landscapes to architecture, this lightweight lens encourages you to explore your creative side, even from 14cm away. Plus, thanks to image stabilization and silent AF, it's ideal for shooting smooth, high-quality movies.
This 24mm wide-angle prime lens is highly useful thanks to the superiority of the RF mount ofCanon. A compact, lightweight lens that incorporates an aspherical element and advanced coatings for high-quality images.
The f/1.8 maximum aperture features a 9-blade circular design that offers extraordinary low-light performance, providing attractive out-of-focus areas and background blur.
5-stop Optical Image Stabilizer enables longer shutter speeds to be used for handheld shooting and smooth movies with increased stabilization (6.5 stops) when used with an EOS R-series camera that incorporates an Optical Image Stabilizer image integrated into the body.
The RF 24mm F1.8 MACRO IS STM's quiet stepping motor (STM) locks focus on the subject and focuses quickly, even when shooting moving subjects.
The RF 24mm F1.8 MACRO IS STM features a customizable Lens Control Ring that allows you to fine-tune the ISO value or aperture, as well as change the AF method, as well as a dedicated Focus Ring for precise manual focusing.
- kind of productmacro lens
- Technical characteristics
- lens mountCanonRF
- Sensor Type Compatiblefull format, APS-C
- Type of constructionfixed focal
- Image Stabilizeryes / Optical Image Stabilizer (OIS)
- HF enginestepper motor (STM)
- Optical construction (groups/elements)9/11
- Number of diaphragm blades9
- switchesfocus ring, AF/MF
- outdoor functionwithout outdoor functions
- bayonet materialmetal
- light intensity1.8
- Focal distance24mm
- Approachesautofocus, manual focus
- maximum magnification1:2
- horizontal viewing angle74th
- portrait angle of view53rd
- diagonal viewing angle84th
- Closest focus distance14cm
- lens typesAspherical lenses, UD lenses
- minimum opening22
- maximum opening1.8
- CoatingSuper Spectra
- filter diameter52mm
- objective diameter74.4
- Other features
- areas of applicationmacro photography, close-up photography, videography, night photography
- Included Itemslens cap, lens hood, lens cap