The Viltrox AF 13/1.4 Z is a 13mm wide-angle lens with a large F1.4 aperture, this lens is ideal for street photography, portrait photography, close-up shooting and vlogging video production and for camera modelsNikonwith Z mount
Its lens construction delivers high image quality: 14 lens elements in 11 groups of optical construction, including 2 aspherical lenses that are optimized for off-axis optical aberration and distortion to maintain excellent resolution throughout the entire range. of pictures. The use of 4 ED (extra-low dispersion) lenses can effectively improve the color difference of magnification, and provide excellent contrast and accurate color restoration under each aperture.
It features an STM focus motor, stepless aperture dial and antifouling coating, and supports eye and face detection autofocus.
Easy to carry, convenient to use. With only 420g of weight. Its compact and lightweight body makes it the best choice for Vlogging. And its excellent video recording will be attributed to optimized video performance and negligible focus breathing.
- kind of productwide angle lens
- Technical characteristics
- lens mountNikonz
- Compatible with sensor typeAPS-C
- Type of constructionfixed focus
- Image Stabilizernot
- HF motorstepper motor (STM)
- Optical construction (groups/elements)11/14
- bayonet materialmetal
- light intensity1.4
- Focal distance13mm
- Approachesautofocus, manual focus
- reduced image circleYeah
- lens typeED glasses
- maximum opening1.4
- filter diameter67mm
- objective diameter74
- Other features
- Fields of applicationlandscape photography, interior photography, night photography
- items includedinstruction manual, lens hood, lens cap