Nikkor AF-S 105mm f / 2.8 G IF-ED VR Micro
The AF-S VR 105 f / 2.8G IF-ED has the benefits of Vibration Reduction (VR) to master Macro photography. It offers high resolution, and high optical performance for digital and 35mm format SLR cameras. This lens incorporates the Second Generation Vibration Reduction (VR II) system that allows more flexibility when shooting on a laptop by stabilizing the image to achieve four stops faster shooting speeds when compared to a conventional lens (as determined by performance tests by Nikon). SWM (Silent Wave Motor) and IF (Internal Focusing) ensure quiet autofocus with a quick and convenient switch between autofocus and manual functionality. Optical performance is enhanced by a glass with an ED (Extra-low Dispersion) element that minimizes chromatic aberration, and the Nano Crystal Coat which dramatically reduces flare, achieving sharp definition and clear images.
- The world's first macro lens equipped with VR.
- VR II offers the stability equivalent to a shutter speed 4 stops faster.
- SWM (Silent Wave Motor) enables silent autofocus quickly and smoothly switching between autofocus and manual.
- A glass with an ED element that minimizes chromatic aberration.
- The Nano Crystal layer dramatically reduces flare ensuring sharp detail and clear images.
- IF (Internal Focusing) designed for a fixed focal length and the non-rotating front element allows the use of round polarized filters and lens-mounted flash accessories.
- Focus options: Automatic with priority to manual or Manual only.
- Rounded 9 blade diaphragm makes items that are out of focus easily blend into natural backgrounds.
- Thread for 62mm diameter filters (non-rotating).
- 105mm f2.8 AF-S lens
- CL-1020 lens case
- HB-38 parasol
- LC-62 lens cap
- Lens cap LF-1