This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 387 loyalty points. Your cart will total 387 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of 3,10 €.
50mm wide-diaphragm standard lens with high-quality optics and Nikon's exclusive Silent Wave Motor (SWM) for quiet operation. It features a wide f / 1.4 maximum aperture to ensure a bright viewfinder image, and is ideal for low-light shooting situations or when shallow depth of field is desired.
- 50mm wide aperture standard lens (35mm equivalent: 75mm when using Nikon DX-format SLR camera).
- Wide maximum aperture of f / 1.4.
- Advanced optical design that minimizes flare and chromatic aberration.
- SWM (Silent Wave Motor) to enable fast and quiet autofocus.
- Two focus modes: M / A (manual priority autofocus) and M (manual focus).
- Internal focus (IF) design for fixed focal lengths.
- The non-rotating front element allows the use of circular polarizing filters and flash accessories built into the lens.
- The focus ring does not rotate during AF operations.
- Focal length: 50mm
- Maximum aperture: f / 1.4
- Minimum aperture: f / 16
- Lens construction: 8 elements in 7 groups
- Image angle: 46 °
- Minimum focus distance: 0.45 m
- Number of diaphragm blades: 9 (circular)
- Filter diameter: 58mm
- Diameter x length (distance from the lens mount): Approx. 73.5 x 54 mm
- Weight: approx. 280 gr
- Included Accessories: 58mm LC-58 Lens Snap Front Cap, LF-1 Rear Lens Cap, HB-47 Bayonet Hood, CL-1013 Lens Soft Case
Be the first to ask a question about this product!