*Weekend:Delivery of the equipment to the client on Friday, before 1:30 p.m. in person or without specific hours in case of shipment. Return of the equipment to the courier or in Ganga Electrónica on Monday morningbefore 12:00 p.m..
Rental products are subject to the following conditions:
- The day of delivery of the equipment to the client will count as the first day of rental and must be paid according to the corresponding fee. Delivery by courier does not have a specified time.
- Shipping costs (round trip) have a total cost of €18. If the collection is in a store in Seville there will be no shipping costs.
- The client must deliver the equipment the morning after the last day of equipment rental, to the courier if it is not face-to-face or to the Ganga Electrónica facilities in Seville if it is face-to-face.
- For the return shipment of Ganga Electrónica, the client must pack the product as it was received, with all the parts and accessories, clean, so that it is protected against possible blows and that the contents of the package are not visible.
- The client must deposit a deposit of 15% of the sale value of the product or a minimum of €200. As long as everything is in order, the deposit will be refunded to the customer on the day the equipment is returned.
- If the product is not delivered within the indicated period, the base fee will be deducted from the deposit once for each day of delay.
- In the event of an accident, deterioration, breakage, breakdown, loss or theft that occurred during the rental period of the product, the client must cover the costs of the consequent repair or return, having as a reference the sale value of the product (VAT included). .
- The reservation of the equipment must be made at least 24 hours in advance with respect to the shipment of the same.
- The client will be provided with a copy of the contract, which must be returned signed along with a copy of both sides of your ID. This must be done before delivery of the equipment to the customer.
- Cancellation of a rental order must be requested with at least two business days (Monday through Friday, cut-off time at 5:00 p.m.) in advance of the equipment delivery date. If the cancellation is requested the day before, before 5:00 p.m., the client must pay 50% of the base fee corresponding to one day of rental. If the cancellation is requested the day before the delivery date, after 5:00 p.m. or the day of the delivery date, you must reject the package to the delivery person (since the shipment will already be in progress) and pay 100% of the base fee corresponding to one rental day.
- The acquisition of any of the rental products implies acceptance of these conditions.
Experiences like you have never experienced before. TheSonyFX3 (ILMEFX3.CEC) takes you to the world of cinema. The camera is super compact, but has everything you're looking for as a cinematographer. 4K image quality, low light, real-time Eye AF and touch tracking and much more.
The FX3 (ILMEFX3.CEC) ofSonyuses a 10.2 megapixel Exmor R CMOS sensor and together with the Bionz XR processor, this technology offers the performance you are looking for. This sensor not only allows you to shoot in 4K at 120fps, but also with minimal shutter release. This means that you will not have blackouts. In addition, it also ensures that you can achieve a great result in difficult lighting conditions. You have an ISO of up to 409,800 and a wide dynamic range of +15 stops.
Autofocus and stabilization
autofocusSonyIt is praised for its precise autofocus to the eye on people and animals. In this camera, they go a step further and you can even work with touch tracking. This means that you can click on a person or object on your screen. The camera will automatically keep the chosen subject in focus, even if it moves. The camera also uses five-axis image stabilization. You will notice that you will never have blurry images again. In any case, it will not be the fault of the camera.
S-log3 and S-Cinetone
The most popular and probably the most used profiles are S-log3 and S-cinetone. These picture profiles allow you to add great contrast with beautiful clarity and detail in post production. Please note that you will always have to edit your images when using S-log3. On the other hand, S-Cinetone, inspired by colorimetry, uses beautiful colors and natural skin tones. You can use them directly without necessarily having to post-produce your images. If you want to do it, there is enough space to spare for it.
Wi-Fi and bluetooth
As you will be used toSony, you can also use WiFi and Bluetooth connection. It allows you to directly transfer your images to your mobile phone or broadcast them. In addition, you have the possibility to safely save your images on two CF-express Type A or SD cards.
Weighing in at 715 grams, you can safely say that it's not only nice and light, it's also a nice addition to your existing gear. The camera uses an E-mount and can therefore be used with lenses you may have already purchased for other cameras. A 3.5 XLR minijack input, 2x microphone inputs, an input for USB type-C and micro USB and HDMI output.
XLR Grip Unit
Accessory shoe kit
Accessory shoe cover
Handle shoe cover
USB-A to USB-C cable