*Weekend:Delivery of the equipment to the client on Friday, before 1:30 p.m. in person or without specific hours in case of delivery. Return of the equipment to the courier or in Ganga Electrónica on Monday morningbefore 12:00 p.m..
Rental products are subject to the following conditions:
- The day of delivery of the equipment to the client will count as the first day of rental and must be paid according to the corresponding fee. Delivery by courier does not have a specified time.
- Shipping costs (round trip) have a total cost of €18. If the collection is in a store in Seville there will be no shipping costs.
- The client must deliver the equipment the morning after the last day of equipment rental, to the courier if it is not face-to-face or to the Ganga Electrónica facilities in Seville if it is face-to-face.
- For the return shipment of Ganga Electrónica, the client must pack the product as it was received, with all the parts and accessories, clean, so that it is protected against possible blows and that the contents of the package are not visible.
- The client must deposit a deposit of 15% of the sale value of the product or a minimum of €200. As long as everything is in order, the deposit will be refunded to the customer on the day the equipment is returned.
- If the product is not delivered within the indicated period, the base fee will be deducted from the deposit once for each day of delay.
- In the event of an accident, deterioration, breakage, breakdown, loss or theft that occurred during the rental period of the product, the client must cover the costs of the consequent repair or return, having as a reference the sale value of the product (VAT included). .
- The reservation of the equipment must be made at least 24 hours in advance with respect to the shipment of the same.
- The client will be provided with a copy of the contract, which must be returned signed along with a copy of both sides of your ID. This must be done before delivery of the equipment to the customer.
- Cancellation of a rental order must be requested with at least two business days (Monday through Friday, cut-off time at 5:00 p.m.) in advance of the equipment delivery date. If the cancellation is requested the day before, before 5:00 p.m., the client must pay 50% of the base fee corresponding to one day of rental. If the cancellation is requested the day before the delivery date, after 5:00 p.m. or the day of the delivery date, you must reject the package to the delivery person (since the shipment will already be in progress) and pay 100% of the base fee corresponding to one rental day.
- The acquisition of any of the rental products implies acceptance of these conditions.
TheNikonThe Coolpix P1000 in black is a 16-megapixel camera that captures stunning photos and 4K videos with ease. The camera contains an incredibly versatile 125x optical zoom lens (24-3000mm) with a maximum aperture of f/2.8. If that's not enough, the 250x Dynamic Fine Zoom can digitally extend the focus length to 6000mm. The camera also features a 5-stop VR system, RAW support, and SnapBridge connectivity.
The combination of a bright f/2.8 - f/8 Nikkor lens with the 16 megapixel sensor, EXPEED image processor and RAW support will give you sharp results. image processorNikonEXPEED is powerful, and together with advanced lens technology, they minimize distortion even when you zoom in hard. The fast autofocus system allows you to film up to 7 frames per second. RAW support ensures that you can save and export uncompressed image files to a processing program of your choice.
Easily capture 4K/UHD 30p footage, or Full HD (1080p) video with frame rates up to 60p. You can film in stereo sound and enjoy clear HDMI output. The camera's filming features include Superlapse, which can create a series of varied landscapes and unique fast-moving perspectives. Time-lapse is ideal for capturing celestial landscapes, Star Trails, and the moon passing through the dark sky.
3.2-inch LCD screen
The bright 3.2-inch LCD screen can be tilted and rotated in almost any direction. An eye sensor automatically switches from monitor photography to viewfinder photography the moment you bring the camera close to your face.
OLED electronic viewfinder
Photographers will appreciate the built-in OLED electronic viewfinder when composing an image because it provides clear, detailed images even in bright light conditions.
Features of theNikonCoolpix P1000
1/2.3" type CMOS sensor
125x optical zoom (24-3000mm 35mm equivalent)
Clear lens Nikkor f2.8-8
4K UHD video recording
7 fps burst shooting
2.36m-dot OLED EVF
3.2" 921k-dot LCD monitor - vari-angle
SnapBridge via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth
Double Detection of Optical Vibration Reduction
Double-sensing Optical Vibration Reduction (VR) counteracts the effects of camera shake to deliver sharper photos and videos. Active VR provides a more stable viewfinder and monitor image.
In the package
NikonCoolpix P1000 Black
Adapter with battery charger function EH-73P
EN-EL20a Li-ion Battery
Lens Hood HB-CP1
Lens cap LC-77
Micro USB Cable UC-E21