Power, speed, and built-in radio transmission make Godox's VING V860IIC TTL Li-Ion Flash Kit a hard choice for your Canon cameras to beat. Fully compatible with E-TTL / E-TTL II systems, the V860IIC supports many advanced functions and features. In addition, it features the Godox 2.4GHz X wireless radio system that offers TTL master and slave functions with a range of up to 328 '. In addition to this, the flash is powerful and versatile, with a guide number of 197 'at ISO 100 and 200mm along with a 20-200mm zoom range, which can be expanded to 14mm with the use of the removable panel. . And, this flash escapes from a rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack, which ensures fast recharging and long-lasting shoots.
For general operation, the V860IIC offers full bounce flash capabilities including -7 tilt to 90 ° and left and right rotation to 180 °. As an E-TTL / E-TTL II compatible unit, this flash offers support for high-speed sync, flash exposure compensation, 1st and 2nd curtain sync, and much more. Furthermore, it can function as an optical master or slave unit if required.
- Built-in 2.4GHz Wireless X Radio System
- Compatible with Canon E-TTL / E-TTL II
- Guide Number: 197 'at ISO 100 and 200mm
- Zoom range: 20-200mm (14mm with panel)
- Tilt from -7 to 90 °
- Turns left and right 180 °
- Wireless TTL Master / Slave functionality
- Recycle time: 1.5 seconds at full power
- Synchronization at high speed, first and second curtain