*Weekend:Delivery of the equipment to the client on Friday, before 1:30 p.m. in person or without specific hours in case of shipment. Return of the equipment to the courier or in Ganga Electrónica on Monday morningbefore 12:00 p.m..
Rental products are subject to the following conditions:
- The day of delivery of the equipment to the client will count as the first day of rental and must be paid according to the corresponding fee. Delivery by courier does not have a specified time.
- Shipping costs (round trip) have a total cost of €18. If the collection is in a store in Seville there will be no shipping costs.
- The client must deliver the equipment the morning after the last day of equipment rental, to the courier if it is not face-to-face or to the Ganga Electrónica facilities in Seville if it is face-to-face.
- For the return shipment of Ganga Electrónica, the client must pack the product as it was received, with all the parts and accessories, clean, so that it is protected against possible blows and that the contents of the package are not visible.
- The client must deposit a deposit of 15% of the sale value of the product or a minimum of €200. As long as everything is in order, the deposit will be refunded to the customer on the day the equipment is returned.
- If the product is not delivered within the indicated period, the base fee will be deducted from the deposit once for each day of delay.
- In the event of an accident, deterioration, breakage, breakdown, loss or theft that occurred during the rental period of the product, the client must cover the costs of the consequent repair or return, having as a reference the sale value of the product (VAT included). .
- The reservation of the equipment must be made at least 24 hours in advance with respect to the shipment of the same.
- The client will be provided with a copy of the contract, which must be returned signed along with a copy of both sides of your ID. This must be done before delivery of the equipment to the customer.
- Cancellation of a rental order must be requested with at least two business days (Monday through Friday, cut-off time at 5:00 p.m.) in advance of the equipment delivery date. If the cancellation is requested the day before, before 5:00 p.m., the client must pay 50% of the base fee corresponding to one day of rental. If the cancellation is requested the day before the delivery date, after 5:00 p.m. or the day of the delivery date, you must reject the package to the delivery person (since the shipment will already be in progress) and pay 100% of the base fee corresponding to one rental day.
- The acquisition of any of the rental products implies acceptance of these conditions.
SonyFE 200-600mm f/5.6-6.3 G OSS
Explore the world with 200-600mm zoom
Ideal for nature, this 200-600mm super-telephoto zoom lens reaches up to 840/1200mm with 1.4x and 2x telephoto lenses, with G-lens AF quality and performance. Aspherical and ED glass elements offer excellent resolution throughout the entire light range. zoom; the AR Nano Coating reduces flare and ghosting, and the bokeh is incredible.
High resolution throughout the zoom range
5 ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass elements and 1 aspherical element of the new optical design offer excellent resolution and quality throughout the entire zoom range. The aspherical element eliminates spherical distortion, and the ED glass elements minimize chromatic aberration, which can be problematic at telephoto focal lengths.
Fast, accurate autofocus for fast-moving subjects
The DDSSM system ofSonyit has power and precision to achieve fast and precise focusing. With high location accuracy, not a move is wasted, and autofocus achieves perfect precision with astonishing speed. Also, the DDSSM system is incredibly quiet.
G lens for beautiful, natural bokeh
The 11-blade circular aperture mechanism further enhances the bokeh produced by this lens, allowing the shallow depth of field available at super-telephoto focal lengths to be used to produce striking images with deep, smooth G-lens bokeh.
Excellent control and reliability in the field
The internal zoom mechanism fixes the lens distance when zooming for handheld stability and balance. Three custom focus lock buttons at 90° to each other make it easy to access in any shooting orientation. The fluorine coating of the front element and its dust and moisture resistant design ensure high reliability in harsh environments.