Covers manufacturing defects that may affect the proper functioning of the equipment. It will also cover parts and labor service at no additional cost to you.
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 98 loyalty points. Your cart will total 98 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,78 €.
1. The warranty extension contract must be acquired within a period of 30 days natural since date of purchase of the equipment to be insured.
2. The amount of the equipment to be registered must always be equal to or less than the maximum amount of warranty coverage.
3. The registry equipment + warranty extension must be done by the customer on the insurer's website: www.mackworldwidewarranty.com
4. The insurance documentation and the insurer's website are at English. The documentation will be delivered to you via email in ".pdf" format along with a simple guide to help you in the registration.
5. This insurance is valid for the following types of products:
What does it cover?
Covers manufacturing defects that may affect the correct operation of the equipment, including the necessary parts and service labor. Expenses derived from VAT are not covered by this service.
Please remember that this service contract does not cover equipment that has been misused, tampered with, modified, or damaged as a result of accident, liquid, dust, impact, or lack of proper care as stated in the operations manual. Accessories are not covered under the terms of the Service Contract.
Water damage will only be covered by the Diamond warranty.
What is Mack?
The 3-year warranty extension provides a worldwide repair service, offering unparalleled support and repair service. Through the website, we can easily and quickly request direct service for our team, as well as follow the status of the repair and ask any questions about it via email. All of this is possible thanks to Mack's great technical team.
Mack revolutionized the repair industry in 1938 with quality of service, robust repairs, and skill and efficiency; and all this very quickly. Today it is one of the first authorized warranty repair services for big manufacturers like Sony, JVC and Canon.
Be the first to ask a question about this product!