check3-year warranty (it can be extended)
checkDelivery in 8/15 working days*
Sony FDR-AX700 Digital 4K
100% secure payments by card, transfer, financing or PayPal.
Delivery times in 24/48 hours unless otherwise indicated in the product sheet.
Returns in 14 days subject to conditions.
Sony FDR-AX700 Digital 4K Camcorder
- The Sony FDR-AX700 4K Camcorder combine 4K and HDR recordings with a convenient and useful camcorder. Using HLG format, HDR (High Dynamic Range) images can be captured and processed for playback on HDR displays. Compared to SDR (Standard Dynamic Range), HDR offers improvements in the area of reproducing colors and contrast. Two SD card slots, a 3.5-inch LCD touchscreen and OLED electronic viewfinder, manual operation, 12x manual operation, 12x zoom, and a comfortable shape make the AX700 camera a suitable all-rounder for everything; from family events to professional movies and videos.
Focusing on 4K recordings is more difficult. Blurred recordings are extraordinary with the increase in resolution over HD formats. Sony's autofocus system uses 273 points to capture and monitor subjects as they move in the frame. The focus and tracking speed can be adjusted depending on the project. Whether you're following fast-moving vehicles or moving actors through the frame, the AX700 maintains track and ensures sharp focus.
Sony has included S-Log2 and S-Log3 picture profiles for advanced users alongside the S-Gamut color space. With this functionality, you have more control over the final image through the post production process.
Features of the Sony FDR-AX700 4K Camcorder
- 4K HDR video recordings
- CMOS sensor
- Bionz X Image Processor
- Autofocus with 273 pixels
- Zeiss Vario Sonnar T * lens
- 12x Optical Zoom and 18x Clear Image Zoom
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization
- Electronic viewfinder 0.39 "OLED
- 3.5 "XtraFine LCD touch screen
- High speed 120fps recordings
Integrated ND filters
The camcorder offers the choice between transparent filters, Neutral Density 1/4, 1/16 and 1/64 to adjust the intensity of light entering the lens. This gives filmmakers the freedom to fine-tune shutter speed and aperture for better creative possibilities. Use exterior ND filters to open the lens and capture images with blurred backgrounds.
- 1.03 kg
- Lens system
- Video function
- 4K HDR video recordings / High speed recordings 120fps
- Sensor type
- Touch screen
- 3.5 "XtraFine LCD
- Compatible memory cards
- MS PRO Duo Mark 2, MS XC-HG Duo, SD, SDHC, SDXC
- Near Field Communication (NFC)
- Aperture minimum
- Image Stabilizer
- Filter size
- 6.2 cm
- 14.2 MP
You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, send an email to email@example.com or simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
feedback Report comment