Cámara Digital Deportiva AgfaPhoto Realikids CAM Waterproof/ 16MP/ Rosa/ Incluye Tarjeta Micro SD 8GB
Cámara Digital Deportiva AgfaPhoto Realikids CAM Waterproof/ 16MP/ Azul/ Incluye Tarjeta Micro SD 8GB
Ganga Electrónica has become one of the main professional photography stores in Spain since its inception in 2014, where brands such asCanon,Fujifilm,Nikon,Olympus,Panasonic,Sony,Tamron,Sigma, Godox and many more. At Ganga Electrónica we strive to advise and offer the photographic equipment that each client needs at the best possible price without neglecting personalized attention and excellent after-sales service.
We have the right cameras, lenses and accessories for beginners, hobbyists and professionals alike.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact our customer service team through any of the channels we offer, such as phone, chat, whatsapp, email, Facebook and Instagram.
What are the most common types of photographs?
Popular photography genres include landscape, portrait and people, street, travel, aerial, wedding and event, sports, wildlife, macro, and more.
• Landscape photos show the outdoors. They generally capture nature, but often include man-made features, even entire cityscapes.The most common lens for landscape photography is a wide angle, but telephoto lenses are a wonderful way to isolate and highlight specific features in the scene.. For more information, check out our Blog.
• Portrait and people photography ranges from capturing family outings to full-time professionals working with models in studio.For portraits, many prefer a short to moderate telephoto lens (such as a 105mm).due to the pleasant compression and reproduction of facial features. To learn more, check out our Blog.
• Street photography is candid photography, taken in public situations. It is generally intended to capture life, culture, and humanity, and does not necessarily require the presence of a street or urban setting. "Small and discreet" is the preference for these photographers, camera-wise. To learn more, check out our Blog.
• Travel photography involves capturing the essence of faraway places. A small, lightweight kit that can achieve anything from scenery, food, people, and street is ideal. Contact our team for recommendations.
• Aerial photography is any photograph taken from the air. Whether from a tour helicopter, an airplane window seat, or a camera drone, this is a surefire way to get a new perspective on things. For more information, see our Drones page.
• Weddings and events can often be stressful and hectic. Backing up your computer is essential, as there is often no chance of getting a second chance if something goes wrong. For more information, check out our Wedding Photography page of our Blog.
• Sports can consist of taking pictures of the football game, Rally, motorcycling and any other sport. Sports lenses can range from an "all terrain" zoom to a super telephoto lens. For more information, do not hesitate to contact our customer service team.
• Wildlife shares many of the challenges and requirements of a shooting sports team; in both cases, you're trying to capture fast-moving subjects some distance away. A stabilizer on your tripod can be invaluable in this situation, especially when shooting birds in flight.