The Fujifilm X-T20 body with XF 18-55mm in the color silver it is a sleek and powerful camera with a wealth of features for photos and videos. It includes, like the X-T2 model, an incredible 24.3 megapixel sensor in the APS-C format. In addition, the electronic viewfinder, now via the new 3.0-inch swivel touchscreen, is equipped with a large number of settings.
The improvements over the previous model are incredible. Fujifilm, among other things, has improved the startup time, video resolution, and wide autofocus system. This makes it possible to capture moving objects effortlessly in UDH-4K quality. Filming is amazing at up to 14 frames per second.
The XF 18-55mm is a versatile lens with a maximum aperture of F2.8. It includes a wide focal range of 27mm and 84mm wide angle. Ideal for portrait photography to panoramas. Fast linear autofocus and a built-in four-stop image stabilizer ensure comfort and safety in the harshest situations.
Features of the Fujifilm X-T20 + XF 18-55mm
- Equipped with an incredible 24.3-size APS-C CMOS sensor
- Versatile lens with a maximum aperture of F2.8
- Fast linear autofocus and built-in four-stop image stabilizer
- Intuitive 3.0 swivel touchscreen and electronic viewfinder
- Capture videos in UHD-4K quality (3840 x 2160 pixels)
- Creative Filters, Movie Simulations, Multiple Exposures, and Sequential Modes
- Electronic shutter lets you shoot in complete silence
- Integrated pop-up flash and hot shoe connection
- Equipped with micro HDMI connection for, for example, an external monitor
- The ISO value can be increased up to 51,200
- Filming at a speed of up to 14 frames per second
- Operate your X-T20 through your smartphone with the Fujifilm Camera Remote App
Reliable and extensive focusing system
The Fujifilm X-T20 camera's brilliant autofocus system gives you absolute confidence in the end result. It is equipped with a large number of focal points with both phase detection and contrast detection points. You benefit, among others, from face recognition, special macro options, and five preset programs for capturing moving objects. The X-T20 is also equipped with finger detection focus. With it, as soon as you touch a specific part of the screen, a photo will be taken immediately with the focus on that point.
Incredible photo and video quality
Fujifilm is extremely proud of the X-T20's image processing speed, which is excellent. Using the large dynamic range and good signal-to-noise ratio, small and color details are perfectly recorded. The autofocus system can handle low contrasts or poor ambient lighting very well, to simply adjust aperture, shutter speed, and ISO while recording.
Elegant design with intuitive operation
The compactly designed camera body is not only comfortable in the hands, but can also be operated simply and intuitively. It offers fully manual operation thanks to, among others, the rotary dials for shutter speed and exposure compensation. Furthermore, it is also possible to operate the X-T20 via your smartphone with the Fujifilm Camera Remote App.