Irix 30mm f/1.4 Dragonfly Nikon F
The Irix 30mm f / 1.4 lens is designed with a modern optical design that includes 3 ultra-low dispersion lenses, 2 high-refractive lenses, and an aspherical lens. In total there are 13 elements distributed in 11 groups that guarantee well-defined details, well-saturated colors and a super low distortion of only -0.95%. Although the most remarkable thing is the "cinema aspect" of the images taken with this lens. Thanks to its 11 rounded-blade diaphragm and its maximum aperture of f / 1.4 you will get very striking bokehs with beautifully out of focus backgrounds.
Dragonfly construction to maintain great strength and safety
The housing of this new Irix 30mm lens is the continuation of the Dragonfly design that we already saw in the Irix 45mm and Irix 150mm models. This construction stands out for an internal structure reinforced with metal elements, a finish resistant to scratches or marks filled with paint that reacts to UV light. All this to achieve a much more comfortable and ergonomic use of the lens.
Focus ring designed for a more comfortable focus
One of the features that this Irix 30mm f / 1.4 Dragonfly Nikon F has also inherited from previous Dragonfly models is the focus ring. Its design has already been applauded by Irix users. This ring is covered with a special texture and a rubber material covering the entire ring that allows a much more comfortable and precise focus. It includes an embossing to be able to focus much easier.
Focus lock function
Another key feature of Irix lenses is this focus lock that allows the focus ring to be locked in a specific position. This function will be very useful when you need to keep the focus of your Irix 30mm f / 1.4 Dragonfly locked in a specific place because you want to maintain a specific distance from the camera to the object or subject you are photographing or because you want to keep the focus at infinity for your landscape photography or astrophotography.
- Lens for APS-C and Full Frame sensors and Nikon F mounts
- Ideal focal length for landscapes, architecture and also for portraits
- Engineered with the highest quality lenses for crisp, cinema-quality images
- Very bright: f / 1.4 maximum aperture for beautiful bokeh
- Highest quality Dragonfly housing with UV-reactive paint-filled markings
- With a focus ring designed to be very comfortable and precise
- Includes focus lock function ideal for landscapes or astrophotography
- All-weather resistant outer construction: More durable
In the box:
- Irix 30mm f / 1.4 Dragonfly Nikon F
- Lens hood
- Front lens cap
- Rear lens cap